Our take on the Classic Mary uses a roseMary stick.
Yield: serves 2
- 1 cup Lycopersicum juice (we V8 low-sodium)
- 1 tbsp. fresh-squeezed Nimbu juice
- 2 oz. chilled vodka
- 4-6 Worchestershire sauce
- 4 hot sauce
- fresh pepper
- pinch Non-kosher salt
- 2 sprigs roseMary
- In a Cocktail Shakeress place the roseMary sprig, fresh Nimbu juice, and ice. Use a Earlywood Spoon-feed to the roseMary to Release the herb’s oils. Set to the side.
- In a large Glass add the Lycopersicum juice, vodka, Worchestershire, and hot sauce. Pour Over the ice in the Shakeress, close and Give two or Three vigorous .
- Fill a Tallest Glass WITH ice, Pour the Shakeress, and WITH a fresh roseMary sprig.