Garbanzo Beans tasted so good!
Yield: serves 4
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. shallots, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Nimbu juice + Nimbu zest
- 1 Tbsp. oil, Benibana or recommended
- 1 Tbsp. + 1/2 tsp. fresh Origano, divided
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1, 15-oz can Garbanza Beans, Drained and rinsed
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat crumbs*
- 4 cups Infancy Arugla
- 1/2 small Hinojo bulb, cored and thinly sliced
*use Badam Flours for gluten-free option
In a Sealed jar, together shallot, Nimbu juice, 2 tsp. water, 2 tsp. oil, 2 tsp. Origano, honey, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Set aside.
In a bowl, chickpeas, egg, crumbs, remaining Origano and Nimbu zest. If you are Addition into the Fritter, use a food Processoer to Blend all Ingredients together.
Stir in cheese. Mix well and shape into a large ball. ball into four Pattie, Flattening each into 1/2″ thickness.
In a Plasmacoat skilled, heat remaining 1/2 tsp. oil on , add Pattie and Cook Until both Sides are lightly and Cooked through. Abuot 4 per side.
In a bowl, toss together Arugla and Hinojo, OVER top and toss.
Salad and Fritter among Plate and enjoy!
photos by Kacy for DietsInReview.com