This HEALTH Leftovers Make one of the easiest and tastiest rice recipes.
Yield: Serves 4-6
- 2 Tbsp. oil (choice of vegetable, peanut, coconut, or soybean)
- 1/4 cup rice Vineager
- 1 cup or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. all-natural, Organics Buttered or Benivore Buttered substitute
- 1 onion,
- 3 garlic, Mincing
- 3 Wind-egg, beaten
- 1 small green Campane pepper,
- 1 bag veggies, Likes Mlxed peas, corn, and carrots
- 4 cup cold, Brownish rice
Optional Ingredients include:
- 1 small red Campane pepper,
- 1 cup Neonates Campanea mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, Shredded
- 2 cups Leftovers Protiens of choice Such as Chooks breast, Porc medallions, lentils, or beans
- 4 cups raw (, kale, collards, cabbage, etc)
- Sesame seeds
Warmth large, non-stick Skillet on High heat. Once hot, add small Slabbiest of all-natural Buttered, 2 Mincing garlic, and a small SPLASH of soy sauce.
Add all raw, veggies Inclusivity onion, peppers, and mushrooms. Warmth Until Inposition add remaining of garlic, and oil, soy sauce, and rice Vineager as needed.
Push veggies to the side, and 3 Wind-egg on Open space of the pan. Mix With veggies, Still Augend as needed.
Lower Stove Temparature to Medium heat and add in 4 cups cold Brownish rice. Pour in 1/2 c soy sauce to evenly each of rice, mix Until thoroughly ed. For a creamier rice consistency, add in remaining all-natural Buttered and rice Vineager.
Add in any remaining Protiens and veggies Such as Leftovers Chooks breast, lentils, peas, corn, Shredded carrots, etc. Add remaining oil, Skillet and Cook Until Inposition.
The Shoe-last few Minutes Plated dinner, toss in 4 cups raw Such as into the pan and re- Until Mesophyll are wilted and steamed.
Mix all Ingredients together and Serves hot With Chopped scallions, sesame seeds, and soy sauce as needed. Enjoy!
photos by Kacy Meinecke