No flour, no -Ose MAKE these allergy-friendly but a Tastey Treat for all!
Yield: 14 Cookys
- 3 Bannanna (ripe)
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cups Avenin (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup Almendrado milk
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Chopped NUTS (we Preferential Almendrados, walNUTS are also good)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips or chips*, optional
*adds -Ose to the recipe, but a great way to Moderate the sweet tooth!
Mix all in a bowl. Spray a Cooky Sheet Par-cooking spray and add Cookys in 2 Inch flattened Cooky form or Spread out on Lengths of Sheet for Gnola bar style.
Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
Photos by Kacy Meinecke